Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Paula Cahen D'ANVERS

Isn't it lovely when you find a designer, purely by chance, that you fall in love with? You walk into the store and every single thing you see you can see on yourself. Then you try something on and it fits your body and the size you are is the actual size of the clothing, nothing is sized up or down. That's how I felt when I first walked into a Paula Cahen D'Anvers store, love at first sight. And now I'm officially obsessed with her and her big, furry trapper hats. Here are some pictures from BAF (Buenos Aires Fashion) week last month of her '09 winter collection:



Click here to see her website, and if you like her as much as I do maybe we can write a formal appeal to the CDFA to bring her over to the northern hemisphere.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. LOVE it. LOVE it. I bet you would look pretty hot in some of those looks...Have you purchased anything yet?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete